What are you looking for?

(510) 595 - 9463

4183 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA 94611

Wine, craft beer,

& exceptional experiences

Biodynamic & Natural

DRUESKALL

The Drueskall (“grape skin” in Norwegian) is a skin fermented white wine made from the Pinot Gris grape. In 2014, 40% of the fruit was destemmed and fermented with native yeasts on the skins in a small open-top fermenter. It was pressed upon dryness, then read more

The Drueskall (“grape skin” in Norwegian) is a skin fermented white wine made from the Pinot Gris grape. In 2014, 40% of the fruit was destemmed and fermented with native yeasts on the skins in a small open-top fermenter. It was pressed upon dryness, then aged in two neutral french oak barrels for 15 months. The remaining 60% of the fruit was carefully placed - whole cluster - in two eggs where it went through carbonic maceration for 4 weeks, before it was pressed and aged for 15 months in three french oak barrels. All five barrels were blended two weeks prior to bottling, unfiltered & unfined.
0 stars based on 0 reviews