What are you looking for?

(510) 595 - 9463

4183 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA 94611

Wine, craft beer,

& exceptional experiences

Bedrock Sh’Bubbles NV

SHBUBL

This is Bedrock's first release of an old-vine sparkling blend based on roughly 90% Carignan and the remaining 10% Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The juice rested on lees in tank for a solid eight months prior to being put through its secondary fermentation u read more

This is Bedrock's first release of an old-vine sparkling blend based on roughly 90% Carignan and the remaining 10% Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The juice rested on lees in tank for a solid eight months prior to being put through its secondary fermentation using the Charmat method (think Prosecco). The finished wine is fun, which is what it is meant to be, lots of crunchy red fruits, bright, well delineated, and finished with 6 g/l dosage.

0 stars based on 0 reviews